For obtaining a tourist visa to Ukraine, the following documents will be required:
- Visa support (letter of invitation and/or hotel(s) confirmation);
- Consular application form (to be obtained from the Consulate directly);
- Your passport;
- Consular processing fee receipts.
The list of the documents is not final. Consulate may require additional documents. We advise to contact the Consulate in your country for detailed information before booking visa support documents.
For our clients we provide the supporting letter that will help in getting Ukrainian visa.
Following information is necessary from you in order to issue it:
- Full name, citizenship, date and place of birth, postal address, home phone number;
- Passport data (number, date of issuing, issuing authority);
- Address of Ukrainian consulate you are applying for visa to;
- Dates of your stay in Ukraine.
Scanned letter will be sent to you by email during the next working day after payment is confirmed. This service can be provided for our customers only (accommodation booking is required). Price is 15.00 USD per applying person.
Please note that citizens of the following countries as: citizens of EU, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, United States and CIS countries can now visit Ukraine without a visa for a period up to 90 days; over 180 days period - with a valid passport.
For more information on visa requirements when entering Ukraine please visit a page of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine //www.mfa.gov.ua/en.
If you don't want to have problems with the way to airport, you should take a taxi from the airport Kharkiv to Poltava